Thursday, October 20, 2011
Large Incoming Class Requires Two MHE 600 Courses!
I'm pleased to say that our M.S., Higher Education Administration Program has been growing a little faster than we had planned. As a result, we have opened a second MHE 600 Introduction to Higher Education Administration class to begin on October 24, 2011. Seasoned professors, Dr. Elizabeth Rivet and Dr. John Baworowsky will, once again, be teaching for us. All students should have now have access to the the common syllabus for this course on Angel. Texts are listed on the syllabus and available through the Bay Path Bookstore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On a personal note, may this be remembered as one of the most enlightening semesters of your academic career!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes to all,
Tom Loper
I think the idea of a blog for MHE students is a great one. We are, I believe, entering a pivotal place in the history of higher education. Changes due to economic conditions, technology and communications will likely dramatically impact every aspect of higher education administration.
ReplyDeleteI can't think of a finer time for people to explore opportunities and challenges in higher education administration.
I'm looking forward to sharing adventures with my students in MHE 600. Liz Rivet
Tom,
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea to have this blog. I was preparing my notes for the Board of Trustees meetings tomorrow regarding what I think the key trends and messages will be for higher education administrators in the next year. At some point, I will share these thoughts because they may be helpful to you and the students. Carol
All the best for a great semester with the students.
As you embark upon this new semester, I wish each of you a challenging and personally meaningful learning experience. You are studying higher education during a momentous period in history. Higher education is in the midst of a radical transformation--and you will be right in the middle of it--which makes for a perfect context for learning.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes to all!
Melissa Morriss-Olson
Thank you, Dr. Wilson.
ReplyDelete